Finally Summer! My heart has already gone out to the wide wild world...🏖🌅
.
.
Travel tips for Dubai
🐥 Currency exchange places in the Dubai airport offer extremely bad exchange rates. Plus they charge you commission fees. Wait til you get to the downtown e.g. Dubai Mall for much reasonable rates (In fact, I realised that you don’t need much AED cash because card payments are largely acceptable in shops and restaurants)
.
🐥As for transport inside Dubai, uber is surprisingly cheap and takes you to places outside the reach of the metro (The drivers I met are all well-spoken, polite and drive Lexus cars with leather interior!)
.
🐥Ticket booths at Burj Khalifa (proud Guiness record holder of the tallest building in the world) will tell you one ticket costs AED500 - save your money and buy your tickets online instead for AED150 only (my uber driver told me this!)
.
.
📍Jumeirah public beach, Dubai
👗Majestic Legon

Comments

Popular Posts